Thursday, June 25, 2009

stream-of-consciousness

I usually pride myself on having a near-photographic memory, until I try to remember something and find myself terrifically mistaken. Sure, when I DO remember something, I'll remember everything - tone, pitch, inflection, how it looked, the soft-scented breeze, yada yada yada. I often confuse that for having a good memory.

The two do not necessarily go hand in hand. To be fair, I have a pretty good memory, just not as good as I like to think. So, on that note...

...A wee little list to help remind me of things I could potentially immortalize in this blog'o'power (scary how quickly my blog went from, "sticking my toe in" to "blog'o'power"). Feel free to skip. Or feel free to FEEL THE POWER (do you have enough room in here, for you and my blog's suddenly inflated ego? No? Allow me to deflate. Pfffffffffffffffffffffft. Doneskis.).

Le Bernardin
Daniel
Morimoto
S'mac
Lucali
Keen's
John's Shanghai
Craft
Fatty Crab
The Spotted Pig
Adrienne's
Megu Midtown
August
L'Express
Pastis
Schiller's Liquor Bar
Cafeteria
Mad Dog & Beans Cantina
Beckett's
Henry St.
Sweetipie's
Patsy's
Sweet Revenge
Rare
Charlie Mom's
Apt 138
Cafe Society
Pinkberry v. Red Mango
Citarella
Momofuku Ko

No comments:

Post a Comment